If you follow health and wellness trends, you’ve likely heard about IV hydration therapy. This rising treatment is popular among patients of all ages who want to naturally enhance their complexions and give their immune systems and energy levels a boost.
Also known as IV therapy, intravenous hydration has been used for decades to help athletes replenish their electrolytes, but its benefits are much more far-reaching than that. In everyday settings, IV hydration helps people increase nutrient absorption, raise energy levels, detoxify their bodies, and more.
Before you try this therapy at a medspa in Stamford, CT, learn about what makes someone an ideal candidate and who should avoid IV therapy.
When to Get IV Hydration Treatment
Historically, intravenous hydration has been used to help people who are suffering from dehydration or need additional fluids. In the medspa industry, IV therapy can be beneficial for anyone who would like to increase their water intake and improve their overall well-being.
Some people like to partner their IV hydration with other medspa treatments, such as a pampering facial. Others visit Pure Chateau Wellness solely to relax and unwind as a medical professional inserts their intravenous needle and attaches it to their preferred treatment pack.
The options include:
- An essential hydration blend of basic nutrients and sodium chloride.
- An immune-boosting IV pack of vitamin C, zinc, and B-complex vitamins.
- A skin-nourishing pack that includes biotin, B-complex vitamins, and vitamin C.
- A replenishing IV hydration pack of vitamin C, B-complex vitamins, and mineral blend.
- An energy-boosting blend of B-complex vitamins and amino blend.
- The gold standard of IV therapy is a Myers’ Cocktail, which includes essential nutrients and minerals such as magnesium chloride, niacinamide, calcium gluconate, and riboflavin.
Depending on your health and needs, getting these treatments can boost your mood, energy, and hydration levels. The team at Pure Chateau Wellness can also help anyone interested in IV therapy choose the best package for their needs.
Who Should Avoid IV Hydration Therapy?
While IV therapy is generally considered safe, it is not appropriate for anyone with kidney disease, a history of kidney failure, someone on dialysis, or people with heart conditions. People taking certain prescription medications or pregnant individuals should also not receive IV hydration therapy unless approved by their doctor.
Schedule Your Next IV Therapy Session
Contact Pure Chateau Wellness in Stamford, CT, today to arrange your next session in a relaxing medspa. To book an appointment, please call 203-461-3181 or schedule online.