Toxins exist everywhere, and our bodies are always exposed to them. Unfortunately, toxins can be difficult to detect because they are not as visible as any other household item. Knowing the sources of toxins can help a person avoid or minimize their exposure to such unwanted substances.
Here are some of the sources of toxins:
- Air pollution contributes unwanted particles into the air. Some of these compounds can be especially damaging to the human body. Polluted air is unhealthy to breathe.
- Pesticides contain toxic chemicals that are regularly used in agriculture to ward off pests – but they can also be unsafe for human consumption. Pesticide compounds can also be washed off and consumed in the ecosystem.
- Drugs and alcohol are still toxins, and when consumed, our livers work overtime to eliminate such substances.
- Care products such as personal care or householding cleaning agents may contain harmful chemicals that can irritate the eyes or throat or cause health problems.
- Plastic contains a lot of harmful chemicals, and while it is visibly noticeable, their minute version called microplastic can be consumed by humans and animals through time.
Flush unwanted toxins out of your body with our IV hydration program. Interested in more wellness offers? Learn how PRP or microneedling helps you achieve wellness.
We offer a variety of treatment services in Connecticut for your needs.
When it comes to medspa Services in Stamford, Connecticut, choose the care provided by Pure Chateau Wellness Medspa LLC. Schedule your next appointment with us.